Vision For Education
Vision for Education are seeking to recruit a 1:1 Behaviour Support Assistant to work with a Secondary pupil with Autism (ASC).
About the role The successful candidate will be supporting the student both academically and emotionally, the student can present difficult and often unpredictable behaviours so a good level of behaviour management is needed.
About the school This school believes that all children, irrespective of their starting point are entitled to a broad and balanced curriculum. Their innovative curriculum is designed to give all students the opportunity to develop as inquisitive individuals who feel valued and respected.
Requirements To be considered for the role of 1:1 Behaviour Support Assistant you will:
* Have a positive and encouraging attitude.
* Be enthusiastic and keen to assist within the classroom.
* Be reliable and able to adapt to different situations.
* Have experience of supporting children with SEND.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
* Relevant experience.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Dave Yates or email