1:1 SEN Teaching Assistants Part-Time, Full-Time
Are you passionate about supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis, especially if they require extra assistance?
Class Education are looking for experienced, committed SEN Teaching Assistants now and for future re-openings of schools, who have experience with children with learning difficulties and who can contribute effectively within the class team, as well as being confident to work independently. Using initiative, being flexible and having a calm approach to managing behaviour are extremely important when working with children with special educational needs on a 1:1 basis.
• Experience preferred
• Qualifications in English and Maths
• Induction programmes and training offered in some schools
Why work with Class Education
• Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you
• Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
• Hassel free registration procedure
• Email confirmation with all booking information
• Easy electronic Time Sheets that we look after for you
Be ready NOW and especially for the re-openings of Schools.
If you would like more information on these or other positions, then please contact Class Education now on (phone number removed) – (url removed)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.