Vision For Education
Administrative Assistant in an SEMH setting
£16,500 per annum
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are 3 months experience working within an administrative role. Experience within a school setting
This is a full time permanent role starting in September 2022.
The successful Administrative Assistant will be required to run all administration processes within the school. They will assist with the planning and development of the support services within the school. They will ensure the smooth running of all organisational and communication processes within the school office. Experience within a school setting is necessary
The school is a small SEMH Key Stage 3 and 4 setting based on the outskirts of Scunthorpe. They are a well established and holistic alternative provision with a supportive and dedicated Senior Leadership Team.
To be considered for the Administrative Assistant position, you will:
* At least 3 months experience working in an Administrative Role
* Experience working within a school setting
* Some knowledge of SEMH needs is beneficial due to the type of setting
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an Administrative Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Lincolnshire branch on .