Wilmington PLC are looking for a SAdministrator – Training Team (6 month fixed term contract)
Administrator – Training Team (6 month fixed term contract)
Location: London – E1 8QS
Salary: up tp £25k Pro Rata
Term: Full Time – 6 Months FTC
Why do we want you?
You are an experienced Operations Assistant / Administrator who has ideally worked in a Learning and Development environment. You will have strong administration skills and great attention to detail.
You are adept at using MS Office software including PowerPoint 2010, Word 2010 and Excel 2010. If you have working knowledge of Adobe InDesign that would be fantastic!
A bit about us.
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference. Over the years we’ve grown by acquisition and as such we have many unique businesses in our portfolio. AMT Training is one of them!
As the world’s leading financial training business, AMT Training equip analysts and associates with the core skills required in banking and related sectors. AMT provides training worldwide, teaching in all major financial centres in Europe, US, India and Asia-Pac. AMT’s clients include all of the world’s top ten investment banks and the firm has offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong.
Main Purpose of Role
On a day to day basis you will be working with our training design team ensure the formatting of course materials adhere to AMT branding guidelines. This includes PowerPoint and word formatting, prepare course materials and e-materials for all AMT courses globally.
You will ensure publication orders for courses are sent out correctly and on time and you will assist with maintaining and building courses on our eLearning platform.
Other elements of this role are:
– Format marketing, client meeting, RFP presentation documents
– Send out pre-learning as per the client’s request
– Prepare and send binder orders to Canon and Sterling based on course location
– To monitor and sort store publication orders
– Answer queries and questions from CSM’s and trainers
– Assist with other materials based ad hoc responsibilities
– Prepare accurate classroom materials and e-materials for the AMT’s global programmes
– Accurately prepare Pre-Learning and class-based materials for each client
– Effectively manage own schedule ensuring classroom materials are delivered with no errors and to a high quality
– Ensure courses are completed 2- 4 weeks in advance of the start date
– Be confident replying to trainers, CSM’s and all internal staff about any material related query
– Report issues directly and immediately to the Operations Manager
– Be able to follow branding guidelines accurately without error
Skills and Experience Required
– Experience in the same or similar role which includes using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word extensively (advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word 2010)
– Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2010
– Excellent customer service skills
– Good knowledge of MS Outlook
– Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign is preferred but not essential
As a portfolio Company, we are all different at Wilmington. We understand the power of bringing difference together and we celebrate the innovation and creativity it brings through diverse experience, knowledge, and perspectives.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.