Reed Education is working with an independent School in Abingdon who are seeking an Academic Administrator!
This is a newly founded position within the school, you will take direction directly from the deputy headteacher and will responsible for extracting data from the database and systems used within the School. There will also be ad hoc and general administrative duties involved with this position.
This role is perfect for someone looking to work full time 08.30 – 17.00 Monday – Friday during Term time and 09.00 – 16.00 Monday – Friday during the school holidays. You will be given flexibility in running your area, creating your own systems and process whilst also contributing to a variety of aspects within school life.
You will need:
– Previous Administration experience
– Be educated to a minimum of GCSE level
– Be driven, motivated and want to succeed
– Have the ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
– A good understand of Microsoft Office
– Be organised, proactive, a keen eye for detail and ‘go the extra mile’ attitude
– Be able to work as part of a team!
We will offer you:
– A competitive salary
– During term time you will provided lunch at no extra charge
– CPD and training encouraged
– Friendly and supportive team
– Pension scheme that is generously contributed to by the school.
How to apply:
– Send through an up to date CV by clicking APPLY and Reed Education will be in touch.