Rotherwood Teachers (Burnley)
Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Art Teacher to join a well-established, forward thinking school in Greater Manchester. The role consists of teaching KS3 Art in addition to some Design and Technology lessons. The role is a full-time, Maternity cover starting in January 2021.
The applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary duties of a permanent member of staff such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful applicant will:
* Have experience in a similar position and teaching Art to Key Stage 3 students
* Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
* Have experience teaching Key Stage 3 Design Technology including experience in CAD & 3-D printing
* Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
* Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
* Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
* Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
* Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
The school is happy, thriving and has a strong local reputation. It sits in the heart of Greater Manchester and they are looking for a Teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students through a challenging, inspirational and exciting educational environment.
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.