Rotherwood Teachers (Burnley)
Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting an Assistant Head of English to join a dynamic English department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Halifax. The role is a full-time permanent position starting in September 2021.
The applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties including planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings. You will be required to teach English to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 classes.
The successful Teacher will:
* Have a proven track record of management/ leadership duties.
* Holding a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
* Have experience in a similar position.
* Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
* Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
* Provide relevant references
* Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
* Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
* Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.