LoveLife Recruitment limited
We are seeking an Assistant Head to join a specialist SEN organisation who put children at the heart of everything they do. This particular role is to work within a school based in Darwen, Lancashire for boys aged 10-19 with a variety of SEN and SEMH needs.
As part of the senior leadership team, you will get the opportunity to have ownership over a creative, dynamic, innovative, and engaging remit.
The successful candidate will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
* Experience within relevant key stages and / or special needs environment
* Understanding the ASD intervention and support strategies (ideally TEACCH or similar)
* Experience of OFSTED inspections and action planning
In return you will be offered a committemnt to your ongoing professional development and the following benefits:
* Full training and continued support
* Life assurance and pension
* Health cash back plan
* Car lease scheme
* Bike to work scheme
* Perk box
* Free parking
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.