MAT Recruitment Ltd
MAT Recruitment are working with a great secondary academy in Blackburn to recruit a passionate and highly motivated Assistant Headteacher, specialising in Maths. This is a permanent contract to teach Maths to KS3 and KS4.
To be considered for this position, you will have high professional standards and excellent subject knowledge, with the ability to teach inspirational lessons across all key stages. We are looking for someone who is an experienced and effective teacher and leader, who has the drive and determination and a proven record of raising standards in Mathematics. In return, you will work in a positive environment, with staff who are fully committed to the ethos of the school and are passionate about their subject.
This school can offer the successful candidate –
– A competitive salary
– A fantastic place to work with supportive and willing staff and students
– Opportunity to join a successful school part of a leading Multi Academy Trust.
– Outstanding CPD
– Opportunity for career development
The successful candidate will:
– Experienced teacher of Maths with QTS
– Demonstrate a positive attitude to teaching and learning
– Ability to effectively lead a department
– Be able to work as part of a team and positively contribute to the outcomes of students achievements
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.