Chichester College Group
An opportunity has arisen for an Associate Lecturer in Foundation Programmes to join our based at our Chichester Campus. You will join us on Bank basis, there are no guaranteed minimum hours of work for this post. In return we will offer a competitive hourly rate of £18.02 – £31.62 per hour.
The Chichester College Group is the largest provider of further education in Sussex and is comprised of 5 Colleges based at Chichester, Crawley, Worthing, Haywards Heath and Brinsbury near Pulborough which is land-based. Through our Colleges, we educate and train around 25,000 full and part-time students every year and provide teaching excellence to meet the future needs of the regions’ employers.
In return for joining us as our Associate Lecturer in Foundation Programmes, we will offer you:
– Competitive Pension Scheme
– Generous annual leave package
– Discounted private medical care
– Subsidised local gym membership, plus more
Key Responsibilities of ourAssociate Lecturer in Foundation Programmes:
– Undertake teaching and learning related activities, as agreed.
– Ensure that appropriate learning materials are prepared and assessments and assignments are undertaken in a timely manner.
– Undertake administration and provide reports and statistics regarding student and teaching matters.
– Contribute to the development of curricula and learning activities, taking into consideration literacy and numeracy development, and equality and diversity.
– Understand personal responsibilities in relation to Safeguarding.
– Keep up-to-date with current issues, changes, and policies relating to the educational sector.
– Adopt a proactive approach to participation in appropriate meetings and training, as agreed with the curriculum area.
– Undertake the delivery of literacy and numeracy.
Our ideal Associate Lecturer in Foundation Programmes should have the below skills and experience:
– Level 3 (or equivalent) in related subject
– Level 2 literacy and numeracy
– Relevant subject experience
– Knowledge of teaching learning and assessment to learners with SEND
– Knowledge Microsoft Office applications
– An understanding of safeguarding vulnerable groups
Closing date: Thursday 30 September 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 19 September 2021
If you would like to learn more about our Associate Lecturer in Foundation Programmes role then please click ‘apply‘ today!
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.