TeacherActive – Wales
TeacherActive are currently recruiting for a growing Primary School in the Newport area who need a new Teaching Assistant in September.
The role will be to work one to one with a pupil who has statemented ASD. The successful candidate will work with the young pupil for the school year with a high potential to continue on.
We are looking to speak with candidates who:
• Have vast experience in working with ASD
• Aren’t afraid of challenging behaviour
• Who really want to make a positive impact and act as role model for this individual
• And finally, be an excellent communicator in order to speak and work with other staff effectively for to work for this child’s best interests.
Team-teach training would be desirable but not essential. We will endeavour as a company to work alongside you to ensure support and guidance to fulfil your full potential.
When working through TeacherActive, you will receive:
• A team of dedicated consultants working to source your perfect role
• A great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
• The opportunity to find placements in a huge selection of schools
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you’re paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there’s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To find out more about the role please contact Kaiya on (phone number removed) or email your CV (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services