Position: Bank Staff Member
Salary Banding: £6.45 – £9 per hour
Hours: Bank / Permanent / Mon-Fri / 0 – 40 hours
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Bank Staff Member – Guildford Day Nursery – Awarded “Great Place to Work” for 1 4years!
Bright Horizons Family Solutions have over 300 Nurseries in the UK and Ireland and we take pride in providing the highest quality of care to our children and families.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and caring Nursery Assistant to join our Guildford Day Nursery located on the University of Surrey.
Newly refurbished and extended, the nursery has 4 main rooms, all with access to the large, all-weather outdoor space. All children can access the secure, well-resourced space and enjoy the resources and activities available to them.
Local and frequent bus routes are on site, park and ride, drops right outside the Nursery. There is access to a gym at a discounted rate.
As a Bank Nursery Assistant working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
93 % of our employees agree that “When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride”
Your role as Bank Staff Member will include:
* Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
* Have a flexible approach to working hours and where required, support local nurseries to the area.
* Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child.
* Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
* Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
* Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
* Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
Attend staff meetings and training sessions for continuous professional development
“5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!”
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
a) Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers.
b) Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team.
c) External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc).
d) Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development.
e) Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
f) A Induction and training plan to support and enhance your career
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.