Picture this, you arrive home after a day at work, you decide to put your feet up and no matter how challenging your day has been, you feel a sense of achievement because you have made a difference to a child’s life. This is how rewarding a role as an behaviour mentor can be. For this role in particular Horizon Teachers are seeking somebody in Havering to support children with challenging behaviour.
Why should you apply for this position?
• Horizon Teachers are passionate to ensure that you get paid a top pay rate and get paid the same amount as a permanent member of staff after the initial 12 week period
• You can have the opportunity to really make a difference to the lives of the children you work with.
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• Working for us as a behaviour mentor can open doors and set you up for a career in education.
• We are committed to your safety. We are conducting video consultations currently in order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff.
We are willing to take applications from experienced behaviour mentors, SEND / SEN teaching assistants and from support workers too.
For this role we are seeking somebody who matches the following criteria:
• Experience working with children with behavioural or learning needs.
• A vibrant personality with a motivated attitude.
• Classroom experience is desired but not essential.
If this sounds like you then send your CV to or click apply today.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children’s Education.