Vision For Education
KS2 Behaviour Support Assistant
Monday – Friday (08:30 – 15:30)
Previous experience of working in a similar role would be beneficial or be an undergraduate in Psychology or equivalent.
Vision for Education are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative Behaviour Support Assistant. You will be working at a school in Tameside and starting immediately, this is full-time role working in Year 6.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed Behaviour Support Assistant to make a difference to a young pupil and their experience of education, especially those who have become disengaged from education. The successful Behaviour Support Assistant will be required to work one to one within a KS2 classroom assisting the pupil in overcoming barriers to learning and dealing with behavioural issues. You will help the child have the strongest support.
The school is seeking an engaging and proactive Behaviour Support Assistant to join their motivated team. Focusing on the whole child and making sure that each child is the best they can be. This school really is striving for outstanding in every area.
To be considered for the Behaviour Support Assistant position, you will:
* Have experience working with either with small groups or 1:1 with students who may demonstrate challenging behaviour and who may have Special Educational Needs.
* Be able to provide a safe and positive learning environment and de-escalate any threatening or aggressive behaviour.
* Mentor and engage with the students, successfully delivering specifically designed educational packages.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
* What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development and online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Behaviour Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact me via email at or contact one of our Manchester team on