If you currently hold a Level 2 BSL Qualification and are interested in helping Deaf students, then this opportunity may be perfect for you! We have an opportunity to work as a BSL support worker in Bexley. You’ll be able to work in a classroom with approximately 12 children and be instrumental in helping them achieve their educational goals. The school meets the needs and expectations of the children individually and requires someone who can be highly adaptable.
The school is seeking someone who:
• Holds a Level 2 BSL Qualification or Higher
• Can work seamlessly alongside the teacher
• Has previous experience supporting children with Special Educational Needs
Why choose Horizon Teachers?
• For Teaching Assistants, we can offer free CPD Certified Behaviour Management & Safeguarding Training Session
• We always endeavour to offer you the top pay rate (up to £475 per week)
• After 12 weeks we will pay you the permanent equivalent for this job
• You can choose to be paid directly by Horizon Teachers or by your choice of payroll company
• Easy registration process via the Horizon Teachers App
• 4.8* rating on Google Reviews
We also have part time opportunities too so if you think you’re the right person for this job then make sure you apply today!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children’s Education.