URGENT: Business Studies Teacher Required in Surrey…
Do you have experience teaching Business at Secondary school?
Would you be available to start in March 2021 or as soon as they re-open fully?
Maybe you are an NQT looking at starting your induction year?
If you answer yes to these questions the please read on…
We are currently recruiting for a Business Studies Teacher to cover a long term contract in one of our Redhill Secondary schools once it reopens fully after this latest lockdown. This is a full time teaching positions running from as soon as they re-open until July 2021. If you can also teach Economics then this would be an advantage.
This school is a highly successful and oversubscribed 11-16 comprehensive school boasting the number of students achieving 5 A*-C (including English and Maths) having risen from 5% to 72% in recent years. They continue to achieve this success now along side an uncompromising commitment to what is best for our students. The school is a Lively, vibrant and happy community with high expectations for all students. The departments are friendly and supportive and the teaching staff are very welcoming.
Please email (url removed) to discuss the school and the vacancy in more detail.
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
● Teaching Qualification and QTS
● Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
● Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
● Eligibility to work in the UK
● NQT’s are welcome to apply
● Providing engaging and interactive lessons
● Communicating with parents and carers over pupils’ progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents’ evenings and whole school training events
● Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
● Commitment to the full teaching role, treating this assignment as though a permanent teacher at the school.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education’s child safety standards and UK eligibility checks
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.