The London Institute of Banking & Finance
Do you have amazing organisational skills?
Are you experienced at working flexibly and collaboratively through a multitude of channels?
Have you worked within an education or training environment?
We are seeking a proactive and highly organised individual to take a leading role in the day-to-day running of our new Centres for Sustainable Finance, Digital and Fintech, and Governance and Risk. The post-holder will support the administration and development of the Centres’ portfolios of education and research programmes with a remit to ensure their smooth running, continuous improvement and sustainability.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the Centre Directors and Subject Matter Experts to develop proposals and respond to requests for bespoke short courses and executive education programmes from corporate and institutional customer/partners both in the UK and internationally
* Working with our Learning Provision team to ensure physical and virtual learning materials and assets are of high quality and are produced in a timely manner
* Scheduling and co-ordinating live and virtual lectures and liaising with and coordinating programme contributors (lecturers, tutors, guest speakers etc.)
* Acting as a central point of contact for clients, partners and individual students
* Developing and maintaining plans/schedules for each centre’s thought leadership and research output.
* Working with the programme teams and external contributors to oversee the delivery of scheduled thought leadership output including webinars, articles, blogs e.t.c
* Supporting the Centre Directors in the production and logistical management of original academic and industry research
* Managing and acting as a point of contact for research partners and suppliers
* In collaboration with the Institute’s central marketing team taking a leading role in Centre communications and the promotion of the Centres programmes and research output.
This is a highly flexible and varied role with significant scope for development and growth and will suit a self-directed individual who is able to build effective relationships at all levels. The successful candidate is likely to have a number of years’ experience of working in an education or training organisation.
Here at The London Institute of Banking & Finance we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
The London Institute of Banking & Finance was founded in 1879 as the Institute of Bankers and is today a leading international provider of financial education. We offer highly regarded Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degrees, a broad range of Professional and Specialist qualifications and Financial Capability Programmes in schools.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Please note that depending on number of CVs we receive; we may close the advert early. Due to the high volumes we receive, it may not be possible to respond to all applicants who are unsuccessful
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.