A-level Chemistry Teacher. April 2022.
Are you a Chemistry Teacher looking for a new position from the summer term 2022? Would you like to work in an ‘Outstanding’ co-education school in Ealing, the heart of West London? If so, then please submit your CV to Tradewind Recruitment today.
The very proactive SLT at the school will be conducting immediate interview as soon as a suitable CV is received, well in advance of the resignation date.
The co-educational school in question opened in September 2012 and as of September 2015 has a full school role from Year 7 through to Year 13. Staff describe the school as a “dynamic and energising place to work and pupils share this view” (OFSTED 2017). The school is set on a brand new site, with state of the art facilities throughout.
From having worked with the SLT and their Science Department previously Tradewind Recruitment can vouch for how well set up the team is and the facilities with which you will have the pleasure of teaching.
The school in question are looking for:
· This OFSTED ‘outstanding’ secondary academy are looking for a Science specializing in Chemistry who can teach across all Key Stages and who has excellent subject knowledge keen on a new role from April 2022.
· The school are looking for someone who is committed to the school’s ethos and high expectations of going the extra mile for their students
· A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
· the school would like to meet a Science Teacher who potentially would like to take on some leadership responsibility in future-they are renowned for internal promotions
· Solid experience at teaching Chemistry at AS and A2 is essential.
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher role you will need to:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Does this sound like the role for you? To be considered for this great position as a Science Teacher in Ealing please contact Tradewind Recruitment today.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.