Tradewind are recruiting for a Chemistry Teacher for a thriving North Lincolnshire Academy!
Tradewind are recruiting for an outstanding Chemistry Teacher from April 2021 for the rest of the academic year.
There may be a requirement for the successful applicant to continue into the following academic year too.
As a Chemistry Teacher within this GOOD secondary Academy, you will have exceptional behaviour management.
The school are keen to recruit a Chemistry Teacher with outstanding subject knowledge and can confidently deliver lessons up to KS5.
This is a part time position and due to the fact that the successful applicant will be taking on a full teaching role – including planning and marking – the post will be paid to scale which is up to a maximum of £189 per day.
The perfect candidate will have the knowledge and experience to guide students through their examinations and will have demonstrable results in delivering excellent outcomes for all.
The school can boast excellent results over the last number of years thanks to the strong and established leadership team in place.
The school demonstrates an inclusive curriculum and students engage well at all levels.
Due to the more rural setting for this school, applicants would need their own transport as access to the school is limited on public transport links.
However, there is ample on site parking and the successful applicant can take advantage of many in-house benefits such as their excellent fitness suite and subsidised school meals.
* Delivering Chemistry to Key Stage 3, 4 & 5
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending training after school hours and parents evenings as required
* Promoting positive behaviour
You will be supporting students across Key Stage 3, 4 & 5 and will also be responsible for a form group too. As such, you must be prepared to ingratiate yourself into the full workings of the school.
SLT are warm and welcoming and you will be supported at all levels from your Head of Department all the way up to Head Teacher.
The school have excellent resources and you can enjoy working with the most up to date technology within your lessons.
QTS is essential for this post as is the right to legally work in the UK. You will also be required to provide a CV with a full 10 year work history and have a fully enhanced DBS check.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Chemistry in North Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.