Do you love working with children and thrive on seeing their progression?
Are you a naturally resilient and empathetic person?
Could you benefit from working school hours and on a flexible ad-hoc basis?
This position could be exactly what you’ve been looking for!
A specialist school for children with Autism and Moderate to Severe and complex needs in Reigate is expanding. The existing pool of incredible staff are welcoming like-minded individuals to join them in supporting children with varying challenges. The school is for ages 4-11 with just under 90 pupils currently. Their additional new site with eventually have a population of 70 pupils.
What can you expect on a daily basis?
– Working with teachers to support children with reading and writing
– Assisting with play-related activities
– Ensuring the safety of the child/children you are allocation to work with
– Delivering personal care to children with more severe needs (feeding, cleaning, changing and toileting)
Why is this such a great role?
– Initial and ongoing training is provided
– An excellent position for someone who has the ambition to become a teacher, psychologist or speech and language therapist
– Fantastic working hours typically of 08:30-15:30 term-time only
– Competitive rate of pay
– Having a really impacting contribution on the upbringing and development of a vulnerable child
If this sounds like the position for you then please get in contact as soon as possible to arrange an appointment with Academics and a visit with the school.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.