Kensington And Chelsea, London
Primary & Secondary Computer Science Teacher – South West London
An Independent School is looking for a Full-time Computer Science teacher to cover maternity cover in South Kensington.
Computer Science Teacher required for February 2021.
Computer Science Teacher required for the South West London area.
We are currently looking for a Computer Science Teacher with a passion for support, teaching, and learning.
Computer ScienceTeacher – Role Requirements:
* The ability to teach Computer Science Key Stages 2 & 3 and Key Stage 4 is desirable.
* Experience teaching Computer Science at Key Stages 2, 3 & 4.
* Up to date, UK fully enhanced DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
* Hold QTS / PGCE in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Able to provide employment references.
* Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
Looking for a well-qualified and confident classroom practitioner who is able to instill a passion for programming and Computer Science in our Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3 pupils.
The ability to teach Computer Science theory at Key Stage 4 would be desirable as Computer Science is a popular option at GCSE. At Key Stage 4, students follow the CIE IGCSE Computer Science (9-1) course
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.