Vision For Education
Crawley, West Sussex
£70 – £110 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this role is experience working with students aged between 11 – 16 in an education or coaching capacity.
Vision for Education is looking to recruit a Cover Supervisor on behalf of a secondary school based in Crawley. The Cover Supervisor role is due to start immediately for ad hoc roles, with the possibility of short/long term contracts for the right candidate.
The Cover Supervisor role may include the following responsibilities:
* Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
* Managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
* Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
* Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures
* Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
To be considered for the role of Cover Supervisor, you will ideally:
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of educational professionals
* Have a passion for working with young people
* Hold one of the following qualifications
* A degree
* Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools
* Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
* Level 3 Certificate in Cover Supervision of Pupils in Schools
About the school:
The secondary school has an excellent academic record where they place great emphasis on personal development which creates a thriving and vibrant school community. They have a team of staff who are committed to fully developing the potential of all students, so they are looking to recruit a teacher who is passionate and committed to young people and their own personal development.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary, and SEND teaching and support staff.
What do we at Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria – see our website for more detail).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars, and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you meet the criteria above and think you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Brighton branch.