Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Academics Ltd are recruiting Cover Supervisors for regular and flexible work in secondary schools across Ellesmere Port.
Academics are looking to recruit additional Cover Supervisors/unqualified teachers for regular daily supply cover within a range of secondary schools across Ellesmere Port and surrounding areas.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who already has experience of working with children and young adults to gain experience within secondary schools.
This role is also great for those candidates who are looking at pursuing a career in teaching and would like to gain experience before starting your teacher training and also newly qualified ECT’s this is a great way of experiencing different school settings and gaining more first hand experience.
Your new role
As a Cover Supervisor you will be required to deliver pre-planned work set by the usual class teacher. You will also need to manage the classroom behaviour and create a positive learning environment.
The ideal Cover Supervisor/unqualified teacher will need to be reliable and be willing to work with short notice.
You will also need:
* To hold a degree certificate, TEFL, or a qualified Level 2 or 3 teaching assistant (Youth/support workers and sports coaches are also suitable for this position)
* A positive and can do attitude with a flexible approach
* Excellent communication skills
* An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or be willing to get one
In return, from Academics you’ll receive:
* Excellent rates of pay
* An opportunity to work within a range of supportive schools – no 2 days are the same
* Flexible work to fit around your needs
* An experienced and dedicated consultant to support you throughout
* Access to longer term opportunities
If you are interested in this role or would like to hear more click ‘Apply now’ and send us an up to date CV.
Looking for a new role but this isn’t the right role for you? Contact the Academics office in Ellesmere Port to discuss other opportunities.
All successful applicants are subject to a registration interview, List 99 Check, an Enhanced DBS check and 2 years’ worth of referencing.