Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Drama Teacher required for a Wirral based role
We are looking to recruit a Drama teacher who is able to teach Drama to KS3, KS4 and, in some cases, KS5. The desired person must be available for both short term and long-term opportunities with excellent Drama subject knowledge, experience of working as a Drama teacher with a mixture of children with a passion for inspiring pupils with the Drama subject.
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you’ll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
– Excellent rates of pay
– Prompt weekly payments, on time every time
– A personalised programme of continues professional development
– Support and guidance from our experienced education consultants
– Access to teaching opportunities in all key stages and subject specialism’s
– Flexible assignments
– Support during challenging times
Please note due to stringent DfE guidelines, candidates who cannot demonstrate classroom experience nor supply references to cover the last two years will not be considered for this role.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.