Position: Early Years Practitioner
Salary Banding: £18,500 (pro rata) with potential to earn up to £26,000 per annum (dependent on qualification/s and experience)
Hours: Part Time / Permanent / Mon-Fri / 27 hours working Monday, Thursday , Friday
Location: Renfrew Day Nursery
This nursery is a 54 place setting located in the David Lloyd Leisure Club. There is parking on site.
Your role as Early Years Practitioner will include:
• Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
• Observe, support and extend children’s learning.
• Plan appropriately for children using the curriculum of excellence/ pre-birth to three.
• Good knowledge and understanding ‘Building the ambition’ and ‘Girfec’
• Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
• Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
• Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
• Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand, and when necessary follow, Safeguarding Procedures.
• Be a Key Person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Work as a team with other staff members.
Essential Skills & experience;
* SVQ Level 3 or HNC in childhood practice or a qualification recognised for a practitioner with the SSSC.
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
– Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
– Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
– External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc.)
– Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
– Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.