Teach now are currently recruiting 2 Early Years teaching assistant for a primary school based in Edmonton, North London. These Early Years teaching assistant jobs are to start from April 2021 on temporary basis with possibility of going permanent after one term.
The primary school, located in Edmonton, has been rated “good” in their last OFSTED. Early Year Foundation Stage pupils are taught in two part-time Nursery and two Reception classes. The school has a national recognition as a centre of excellence for physical education and school sport. The school holds the Healthy Schools award and the Activemark.
Previous experience and knowledge of the EYFS is absolutely essential and candidates will be expected to show a high level of understanding and practise. Examples of this must be provided at interview, along with a full employment history. Satisfactory references from all previous employers must be obtainable.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You MUST have QTS for this role and will be paid to scale!
The school are looking for individuals that are:
* High quality classroom practitioner
* Has the ability to motivate and inspire children to achieve their potential
* Eager to make a positive contribution to the continued success of our school.
* Enthusiastic, hardworking, creative and a team player
* Has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* Able to commit for the duration of the placement
* Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
* Honest and compassionate
* DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team with a proven track record
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.