Early Years Teaching Assistant. – June 2021. – Liverpool.
Are you an ambitious and creative EYFS Teaching Assistant looking for your next challenge within a vibrant and supportive primary school in Merseyside?
Are you looking for new role before the summer?
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – Merseyside.
* Position – Teaching Assistant. – Early Years.
* Start date – June 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration – Full academic year
* End date (if applicable) – July 2021
* Full time/part time – full time
* The minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate of £70 per day
* Hours – 8.30am – 3.30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous experience of working within EYFS with a good working knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
– Confident in supporting a Key Group of Children
– Experience of delivering phonics
– Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Liam in the Manchester branch:
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.