Exact Education are currently working on behalf of an OFSTED graded ‘Good’ College in Lincolnshire to recruit a fully-qualified Level 1 – Level 3 Electrical Engineering Lecturer. You will use an appropriate mix of traditional, e-learning and blended learning approaches.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To take responsibility for specific areas of work within the curriculum area.
2. To provide support and guidance to students.
3. To operate as an effective member of relevant course teams and to work closely with other areas.
4. To carry out administrative duties associated with teaching, including maintenance of registers, schemes of work, assessments, reports, course records and course evaluations to a satisfactory standard and within established deadlines.
5. To ensure safe working practices are observed by yourself and others (including students) for whom you are responsible.
6. To provide such returns or reports as required by the Curriculum Manager or College Senior Leadership Team.
7. To assist in the recruitment of students, including interviewing and enrolments.
8. To assist in the marketing of the College provision through attendance at Careers Conventions, Open Days and other promotional events.
9. To assist in the development of curriculum support materials.
10. To assist with programmes of work experience and/or industrial and commercial liaison, including the organisation and monitoring of work experience placements.
11. To ensure the principles of equality and diversity are upheld.
1. To undertake additional duties as required or requested by College management.
2. To take part in approved staff development as part of the College’s Staff Development Programme. It is mandatory for employees to complete comprehensive induction training after which you will receive certificates of completion, which will need to be periodically renewed.
3. To ensure the College Health and Safety procedures are adhered to and safe working practices are observed by themselves and others (including students) for whom you are responsible.
4. To carry out First Aid/Fire Warden duties
You will be required to hold an Enhanced DBS that is registered on the update service before you can commence employment within this college
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.