*Who are we? *
We are a skin wellness brand with an aromatherapist’s soul, an artist’s spirit, and a scientist’s commitment to results. An innovative and global British skincare brand with over 30 years of expertise and available in over 45 countries, we believe in ‘truth in beauty’.
Are you passionate about skin care?
*The Impact you will have: *
As our Global Digital Education Manager you will take pride in being part of the Best-in-Class Global Education Team, delivering engaging and inspiring theoretical and practical training. Meet the businesses global and regional training demands across omnichannel through an innovative, hybrid, digital first approach.
*Day-to-day activities include*
* *Best-in-Class Education: * be a key member of a team that works collaboratively to explore all possibilities, consistently pushing the boundaries to reimagine and evolve the direction of education and be best in class.
* *Hybrid Approach to Education: * successfully execute educational programs via varied methods of delivery:
– Online courses hosted over Zoom
– In-person training within the UK at the London Academy and on-site at key spa accounts
– In-person training with Global Partners internationally
* *Business Goals: * develop and implement multi-channel educational tools and training necessary to support business goals, brand awareness and drive sales.
* *Brand Excellence: * Coach partners in product knowledge, product recommendation and practical treatment techniques to maintain consistency and brand excellence.
* *B2B & B2C: * Support and participate in B2B & B2C events across the omnichannel.
* *Communication: * work effectively as a team with other individuals and colleagues within the Global Education team, across all departments and with our global partners.
* *Efficiency: * manage and be responsible for work schedule and responsibilities, working in a professional, efficient and timely manor.
*Standard Responsibilities: *
* Take pride as an ambassador of the brand.
* Understand and abide by company and departmental rules, policies and procedures.
* To carry out other duties as so requested by management when required.
*The skills you have: *
* Beauty Therapy qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent, including facial and body electrical
* CIDESCO qualification highly desirable
* Teacher training qualification highly desirable
* Good level and standard of UK/European education or equivalent
Elemis is an equal opportunities employer. This means that, when making decisions about our employees’ careers with us, our main considerations are their ability to do their jobs and develop in their roles. One way we cultivate change is by creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and organisational culture. As part of this, we are committed to building an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment, where everyone feels respected and valued. We recruit positive minded people who share our core values and our commitment to sustainability.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£26,750.00 per year
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee discount
* Referral programme
* Sick pay
* Wellness programmes
* 8 hour shift
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy (required)