South Staffordshire College are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Engineering Lecturer to be based at their Tamworth & Cannock campus’s
This role is full time & permanent 37.5 hours per week
The salary on this role is excellent – reflecting the colleges desire to continue with their recent significant improvements by hiring only the best and most dedicated tutors & Support staff out there. Is that you? Apply today and Protocol will give you a call to take your application further.
Why work with South Staffordshire College?
* They are officially the best college in the West Midlands for apprenticeship achievement and well above the national average
* All their campuses are really easy to get to, by public and college transport
* You get to make the most of great facilities – with their Animal Zone, Wedge art gallery, motor vehicle workshop, restaurants, fully equipped music recording studios, salons, collaborative and inspiring learning spaces, gym and a new investment into Agricultural Technology
* They work in partnership with some of the best employers
* They’ve invested in the most cutting edge technology, Google Apps for Education (G Suite) including GMail and cloud storage for every student
* To deliver Engineering courses to NVQ Level 3 apprentices, Level 1 – 3 FT learners and L3 – 4 Btec learners
* To manage the learning process by creating an appropriate environment, plan and structure learning activities, communicate effectively and review the learning process with learners.
The person & qualifications
* To be considered for this role, you will need to hold a relevant teaching qualification or be working towards one together with a minimum level 3 qualification in an electrical, mechanical or Mech/Elec subject area. You will need to have experience within Milling, Turning and CNC. If you have an assessor and/or verifier award this would be considered advantageous.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.