English Teacher Required
Are you a qualified English Teacher with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
This exciting English teaching vacancy is the perfect opportunity for an experienced teacher or NQT who is looking to work at a supportive school in Derbyshire.
To be considered for the English Teacher role you should have:
* Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
* The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
* Strong subject knowledge of the English curriculum in KS3 and KS4.
English Teacher Salary and Benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay.
* 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
* Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
* Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
* Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this English Teacher role, please apply direct or contact your local office.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.