Vision For Education
£100-£130 Per day Potential Permeant role
We are looking for a professional and dedicated candidate who will be committed to empowering young people to thrive in their education. This role is open both NQTs and experienced teachers
About the Role
The desired English teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired English Teacher must have experience of working within an English department and be comfortable teaching English at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4). This role will be on a supply basis and can either be full time or part time depending on your availability.
About the School
At Vision for Education, we work with a variety of brilliant schools around Bristol and surrounding areas. All these schools invest heavily in the tailored professional development of their staff with opportunities to develop expertise. They have a friendly working environment with supportive leadership and encourage their staff to maintain a positive work-life balance.
* Experience in teaching KS3 & KS4 English.
* A relevant teaching qualification.
* The ability to build good working relationships with children, teachers, parents, and carers.
* Experience of working with children and the ability to manage groups of children.
* The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
Salary Dependant on
* Experience English Teaching
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer:
* As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Ethan Ginders in our Bristol team on or email