Strategy Education are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher of English who will join a mixed Secondary school.
This is for a long-term, full-time role with a view to becoming a permanent position.
The successful candidate will be expected to have the potential to teach English and the ideal candidate will:
– Be an outstanding teacher of English or the potential to become outstanding.
– Have experience in raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment
– Be able to teach English through all key stages including KS5.
– Have proven experience of working successfully with students of all abilities
– Be committed to schools ethos of high expectations and no excuses and the belief that every child can succeed
Applicants must hold UK QTS and a PGCE/Equivalent specialising in secondary. The ideal candidate will be confident building strong rapport with pupils and hold the ability to consistently plan and deliver ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ lessons. Staff within this department hold a shared vision based on providing every pupil with the highest standard of teaching and learning to ensure they achieve above and beyond their expected grades.
The school are looking to interview as soon as possible, so please get in touch as soon as possible if you are interested in this role.
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including, eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.