Secondary English Teacher – Burton
Academic’s currently have partnership secondary schools in Burton-upon-Trent who are now actively seeking to appoint a knowledgeable and suitably qualified Teacher of English. This will be a full time contract that will be available from September 2021, for a duration of 12 months.
The role will be a full time contract, available from September 2021, for a duration of 12 months teaching both Key Stage 3 and 4.
Whether you have years of experience behind you, or you are at the beginning stages of your teaching career this rewarding role offers an excellent setting to teach!
For this role, applicants who apply must:
* Hold the relevant teaching qualification in English (PGCE with B. Ed or BA Hons) with a Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teaching (NQT) status.
* Have experience and knowledge of delivering English lessons within the national curriculum and to have a proven track record of working with students in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 (up to Key Stage 5 would be desirably, but not essential for the role).
* Be able to motivate and challenge learners of all abilities.
* Have strong behaviour management with excellent subject knowledge.
* Hold a current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service, or to be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. Once completing your free registration with Academics you will be allocated a dedicated consultant, who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of flexible opportunities, all at great rates of pay!
If you hold the relevant experience and wish to be considered for the above supply role, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ below to submit your most up to date CV and application for review.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.