Examinations & Data Administrative Assistant
Grade E Points 6-8, £17,013 – £17,699 per annum (£10.39 – £10.81 per hour)
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 39 weeks per year, term time only
Required 1 September 2022
The Corsham School Academy Group seeks to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Administrative Assistant to support the Examinations & Data Manager with all of the school’s Examinations and Assessment needs.
Working as part of a Team, the successful candidate will support both the Exams and Data Manager and the Exams Officer with the successful delivery of all examinations, including PPE’s. In addition the successful candidate will support with liaising with Invigilating staff to confirm availability and assignments.
Amongst other skills and abilities, the successful candidate will have:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Previous administrative experience.
• Well-developed ICT skills including Microsoft office packages, especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Good organisational skills to be able to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the Examinations and Mrs Carole Whittingham
The Corsham School is part of a small Multi Academy Trust serving the market town of Corsham and surrounding villages. It is situated in North Wiltshire, on the outskirts of the Cotswolds, eight miles from Bath and within easy reach of the M4.
The Corsham School is a ‘Good’ School where ‘Pupils behave well in and out of lessons, are respectful of each other and learn well in a secure, friendly and supportive setting.’ Ofsted Sept 2019
The Corsham School offers:
• Enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking students with excellent attitudes to learning.
• A caring and supportive department, staff body and wider school community.
• A commitment to professional development and career progression opportunities which is supported by being a member of the Great Western Teaching Alliance.
• A full programme of induction and support; we are committed to staff well- being, are a very happy school where staff morale is high.
As part of the remuneration package The Corsham School Academy Group offers excellent Employee Benefits, including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, together with discounts on High Street shopping, Cinema Tickets and Holidays.
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply via the application form. A separate letter (no more than two sides A4) addressed to the Headteacher should indicate how your qualifications and experience make you a suitable candidate for this post. Please download and complete the Application Form by clicking apply.
Closing date: 11am, Monday 6 June 2022
The Corsham School Academy Group is committed to safeguarding children and young people. This appointment is subject to the school receiving two satisfactory references, one of which will include your current/last employer. This appointment is also subject to you providing relevant documents to the school proving your legal right to work in the UK, clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service of an enhanced check for regulated activity, and confirmation of your professional qualifications.
On acceptance of a job offer a pre-employment health check will be completed. The appointment is conditional on all of the above checks being satisfactory.