This role is a key part of our Examinations team. You will be assisting learners to achieve their potential by providing academic departments and learners with key administrative services and advice.
The role is critical and you will contribute to the effective delivery of a high-quality examinations service, including the registration, collation and management of all examinations, assessments and certification. The role requires working closely with academic and support staff to ensure that an accurate and responsive service is provided.
Through a proactive, enthusiastic and customer focused approach you will help the company achieve its’ mission to provide skills for the future of our students and community, through outstanding teaching and learning. Your work will ultimately lead to a high quality, robust and informative examinations and assessment service plus positive development of our reputation.
Have you got what it takes?
You will have experience of working in a similar type of role, or have perhaps worked within a similar environment in the past.
You will possess both English and maths at level 2. You will have high attention to detail, excellent customer service skills and are able to build up great working relationships.
Why work for us?
* Access to local government pension scheme
* Up to 41 days annual leave per year
* Access to our gyms, restaurants and salons
* Staff health & wellbeing and benefits schemes including in-house Occupational Health service
* Full, part time and flexible working hours available in many roles
* Parking available at all of our sites
* Fantastic career development opportunities including funding for teacher training, apprenticeships and various other industry recognised qualifications
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.