Job Title: Nursery Teaching Assistant
Salary / Rate: £63.00 – £72.00
Location: L5 area
A Primary School in the Liverpool area is looking for an Nursery Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting as soon as the schools re-open
You will be working on a 1-2-1 basis with a child who is non-verbal and will need Personal care. The school has just receieved funding to support the child
You will work in a Nursery class with the other Teaching Assistant and class teacher to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils
The school is near all local bus route and has a car-park
* As the Nurser Teaching Assistant , you will support a SEN child
* You will be supporting the child with their learning and development
* As the teaching assistant you will be responsible for implementing the childs EHCP
Required Skills & Experience:
* You must have previous SEN experience supporting pupils in a EYFS/KS1 class with in a Nursery or Primary setting
* Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12+ months or similar
* If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on (phone number removed) or email ;at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.