EYFS supply Teacher jobs Faringdon \u00A3 competitive
Hays Education are working exclusively with primary schools across Swindon, Wiltshire and South Oxford local authorities. Demand for EYFS Teachers at the moment is high and Hays Education are looking for local based Primary Teachers that are looking for supply work both short- and long-term cover.
Supply teaching can vary from a single day to 5 days per week, to a whole term and can also lead to long term and permanent positions. Work when and where you want, build close relationships with schools and give yourself a head start…all whilst earning a competitive daily rate!
Supply Teacher Contract\/Position Details:
* Location: Faringdon
* Position: EYFS Supply Teacher
* Type of work: Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
* Start date: ASAP
* Duration: ongoing supply cover
* Contract type: Temporary (Full-time potential)
* Hours: 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Your new role
At interview stage you will sit down with your specialist consultant to establish the type of work you are looking for. We will endeavour to match what you are looking for with schools and roles we recruit exclusively with. A number of our schools provide planning for their supply Teachers and also provide advanced bookings giving you better work life balance.
Other jobs titles- EYFS Teacher, Early Years Teacher, Foundation Stage Teacher, Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher, Reception Teacher
What you’ll need to succeed
Candidates applying must hold qualified teacher status (NQTs also welcome) We are looking for outstanding Teachers that have been consistently teaching in the last two years. We are looking for reliable Teachers that will complete marking at the end of the day and also complete lesson plans left for them.
What you’ll get in return
* Excellent rates of pay
* Holiday pay meaning you will receive payment through the holidays
* Up to date safeguarding training
* One specialist consultant that will act as point of contact for you
* Receive bookings through an online app
* Opportunity to work with schools that Hays Education work exclusively with
* Refer a friend to Hays Education and receive \u00A3250 in shopping vouchers*
*Terms and conditions apply
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Kelly Colborne Business Manager Hays Education Swindon or