Primary Teaching Vacancies – Enfield
Due to continued growth in demand, Teaching Personnel’s London North East branch are currently seeking a number of primary school Teachers for a range of roles to start immediately upon schools returning.
This academic year we continue to work in partnership with a large number of schools and multi academy trusts, with a number of new client schools requiring our services for additional staffing to provide high quality teaching. We are able to offer positions on both a full and part time basis, with long term and ad-hoc opportunities also available.
We require experienced, passionate teachers with the ability to engage and inspire young learners to reach their highest potential. During the National Lockdown we are also able to offer online teaching opportunities, with full support and guidance from our dedicated team of experienced consultants to enable you to adapt to new ways of teaching.
Positions available include:
– Key Stage 1 Teacher, Flexible, Part time
– Key Stage 2 Teacher, Flexible, Part Time
– Key Stage 2 Teacher, Full Time
– Early Years Teacher, Part Time
– Cover Supervisor (Suitable for NQTs) – Part Time
– Degree with QTS or equivalent
– Have a passion for education and a drive to offset the negative implications of lost time in education due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Working with Teaching Personnel:
– Market leaders in education recruitment, with over 20 years’ experience in the industry!
– Competitive daily rates (GBP(Apply online only) per day), a generous pension scheme, and ongoing opportunities for professional development via our online portal, refer a friend scheme
– Successful candidates will be offered free child protection and prevent training
If you would like to apply, please contact Ryan at the London North East Primary Branch at
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.