We are delighted to be supporting this Training Provider who has recently been awarded a Good rating by Ofsted.
Due to significant growth, we are now looking for experienced Functional Skills Tutors.
This role is permanent and as a Functional Skills Tutor, you will be learners who are engaged in Degree Apprenticeships.
This training provider offers excellent benefits which include:
• Highly competitive salary+ Car Allowance
• 26 days + bank holidays
• Pension scheme, death in service, free eye tests
• Laptop, mobile, printer
• Career progression
Summary of duties and responsibilities for the Functional Skills Tutor:
• You be responsible for a cohort of learners which will include delivering Functional Skills in a classroom-based setting as well as a one to one basis
• Delivery will be blended, so will include online teaching and within the classroom
• Complete all relevant paperwork using the electronic process to ensure a learner is signed up/achieves/leaves according to procedures
• Plan the endpoint assessment process with learners and employers, ensuring preparation and practice is included in the learning plan
• Conduct regular reviews of progress with both the learner and employer
• Evidence learner progress through the use of e-portfolio system
• Ensure all Health and Safety, Safeguarding procedures are adhered to
Skills and experience required for the Functional Skills Tutor:
• Hold a recognised Teaching Qualification e.g. PTLLS, Award in Education and Training
• Hold Functional Skills level 2 or above in Maths, English, it would be desirable if the appointed candidate holds a maths specialism qualification at level 3 or
• Hold previous experience delivering Functional Skills to Apprenticeship Learners
• Experience user of Microsoft Team and virtual learning platforms
• Full UK Driving License and have access to a car when required. This role may involve regional travel.
This position is being managed by Pertemps Work-Based Learning and Skills.
Keywords: Functional Skills Tutor, Functional Skills Trainer, Functional Skills Lecturer, Vocational Tutor, Vocational Trainer, PTLLS, Award in Education and Training, Apprenticeship Trainer
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.