We have an exciting opportunity to join a thriving Training Provider.
This Training Provider has recently been awarded a multi-million-pound contract to deliver Traineeship Programmes.
This national company currently employs just over 200 employees and they are offering a unique opportunity to be involved right at the start and be influential in the implementation, delivery, and success of the overall programme.
This Functional Skills Trainer is home-based with all delivery being carried out remotely and the role is offering a salary of up to £27000 with good benefits including and an immediate start is available. This is a great time to join this organisation as they can offer a genuine career path alongside a friendly and professional working environment.
Duties and responsibilities of the Functional Skills Tutor
• Delivering outstanding training and coaching sessions to groups of learners in Functional Skills, Maths and English
• Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification
• Identifying learner’s strengths and weakness through an initial assessment and support them accordingly
• Providing insightful, constructive, and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
• Delivering outstanding learning, using creative learning strategies that will inspire and engage students to reach their full potential
• Manage any learner progress issues in line with the business expectations
• Proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.
• Ensure all Health and Safety, Safeguarding procedures are adhered to Skills,
Experience, and Knowledge required for the Functional Skills Tutor
• Recognised Teaching Qualification e.g Award in Education and Training, PTLLS, Cert Ed
• Functional Skills at level 2 in Maths and English or equivalent
• Previous experience of delivering Functional Skills in Maths and English
• Previous experience delivering to Traineeships or Apprenticeships would be highly desirable
• Previous experience of delivering Training Programmes through online platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Virtual Learning platforms
This position is being managed by Pertemps Work-Based Learning and Skills Division For more information please contact
Keywords: Functional Skills Tutor, Functional Skills Trainer, Maths Teacher, Maths Tutor, English Teacher, English Tutor, Traineeships, PTTLS, Award In Education and Training, Level 4 Teaching Certificate