Job Title: Graduate Business Development Executive
Location: Liverpool/The Wirral
Salary: £24k basic (£30.5k OTE)
A charity committed to enabling both young people and adults so that they can reach their full potential, our client’s central objectives are highly commendable. They’re in the business of delivering employment and training services of the highest quality – in schools, throughout the community and within prisons.
They’re now looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic candidate, with excellent communication and influencing skills, to help enhance their presence and uncover new prospects with a determined approach.
Graduate Business Development Executive Package:
– A competitive basic salary of £24k
– With Y1 OTE a total package of £30.5k
– Healthcare and pension schemes
– Lucrative bonus and incentives
– Excellent learning, development, earning and professional progression on offer
Graduate Business Development Executive Role:
– Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company and its industry, in order to prospect effectively for potential new clients
– Perform regular outreach over the phone to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
– Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
– Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
– Research and build relationships with new clients.
– Set up meetings between client decision makers (head teachers) and the company’s experienced BDMs
Graduate Business Development Executive:
– Educated to degree level
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
– Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
– Ambitious and driven
– Commercial acumen
– Enthusiastic, positive and with an excellent work ethic
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.