Job Title: Graduate Junior Account Manager x2
Salary: £20k basic + Commission + 27 days holiday + Excellent work environment
Are you looking for a new opportunity in recruitment with the potential for rapid growth and the opportunity to help make a difference with local schools?
Classic Education are currently searching for a motivated, ambitious, results-driven Graduate Junior Account Manager to work within our Secondary division. Your primary function will be maintaining and developing existing accounts with our secondary schools in the region. This is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate looking to excel in the education recruitment sector and establish a rewarding career. With ongoing training and mentorship there is excellent scope for progression and professional development in this role. You will be joining a friendly, supportive and inclusive team
* Educated to degree level
* Excellent communication skills – both written and verbally
* Excellent attention to detail
* Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
* Personable and outgoing
* Professional approach
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Willingness to learn and develop new skills
* Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed in your career
Graduate Junior Account Manager Role:
* Obtain a thorough understanding of the schools in order to support their needs
* Ensure replies to school queries and requests are accurate and on time
* Understanding client requirements, following up any enquires in order to make sure expectations are managed and met
* Build strong relationships with the schools and manage key stakeholders effectively through regular meetings and communication
* Manage relationships with schools, seeking and acting on any cross or up-sale opportunities
* Upholding a high level of customer service at all times
* Identifying and building relationships with suitable candidates (posting job adverts, applicant registration and transition through compliance, responding to applicant queries, sending invitations to interviews)
* Communicate customer feedback to the wider teams and business.
Classic Education, part of Servoca Group, is a reputable, leading education recruitment agency for teachers and schools across Kent. A specialist in the short term and long term provision of supply teachers and support staff across the county, as well as offering a permanent recruitment service. Established in 2005, Classic Education provides a truly reliable and a bespoke service of the highest quality. We pride ourselves in ensuring that best practice is at the forefront of everything we do, from safeguarding through to quality of service and we have a fun, experienced and established team in place to help us achieve this. In addition to this, we have the added benefit of being part of one of the largest education recruitment groups in the UK that focus on providing opportunities for progression and the wellbeing of their employees.
If you are a self-driven graduate in Kent looking to kick-start your career, apply for this Graduate Junior Account Manager role today!