Vision For Education
Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Education Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We specialise in Temporary and Permanent jobs for Teachers, Cover Supervisors and Support Staff within Primary, Secondary and SEND schools across the country. Due to rapid national expansion we are looking to recruit a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our hugely successful Preston office where you will be supporting Primary/Secondary/SEN Schools with their staffing needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join a market leader or a driven, passionate graduate who is looking to begin a career in recruitment as part of a company that prioritises customer service and ethical practices in a competitive industry.
* Provide exceptional, consistent customer service to client schools and candidates; being prepared to go above and beyond.
* Creatively develop new business relationships; here at Vision for Education we take pride in our professional and friendly approach without being pushy. We utilise a range of marketing and networking opportunities to form strong and lasting relationships with our schools and candidates.
* Develop sound knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and candidate skill set to ensure successful matches/placements are created.
* Receive and effectively manage job applications, pre-screen candidates, conduct face to face interviews, CV writing and actively source suitable positions for individual candidates that match their needs.
* Fully understand and be compliant in practising the highest levels of safeguarding when it comes to our candidates.
* Vacancy management: utilise the existing candidate base, advertise roles, shortlisting, head hunting, interview preparation, arrange interviews, negotiate pay/charge and pre/post interview support and feedback.
* Working between the hours of 7.30am – 6pm two days per week, 7.30am – 4pm two days per week and 7.30am – 4.30pm on a Friday.
* During school summer holidays, hours of work are 9am – 3pm.
* Salary: £20k + uncapped commission (negotiable for experienced Consultants)
* Structured training programme with consistent support from a dedicated mentor and company Training Manager.
* The opportunity to work for a market leading company with a fantastic reputation in the North West.
* An open, honest, transparent and professional working environment.
* Genuine career development.
* Company laptop.
* Termly incentives.
The applicant must have completed foundation degree or bachelor degree level studies. (We also welcome applications from experienced education practitioners and qualified Teachers).
You must hold a valid, clean, UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
The successful applicant will have/be:
* Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
* An ability to organise their own workload, meet deadlines and act on their own initiative.
* Self-motivated and resilient.
* Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
* Competent and confident in the use of computers and online based systems.
* Able to create and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face.
* Possess a desire to exceed the highest levels of customer service.
* Operate effectively as part of a happy, motivated team.
How to Apply:
For your application to be considered, could you please include an up-to-date CV containing a full and dated employment and education history. For further information, please feel free to call Stuart Rothwell on /.