Tradewind are recruiting! We are looking for dynamic and engaging graduates for Secondary classrooms across Warrington is this you? Are you a recent graduate thinking about a career in teaching and would like some classroom experience? Are you looking for flexible work that can fit around your lifestyle? If so, then Tradewind can help you.
Tradewind can offer graduates a start in education as either a Cover Supervisor or Teaching Assistant
The role of a Cover Supervisor will see you delivering work set by the absent subject teacher. You will be required to engage students in the learning whilst simultaneously managing behaviour of students. At the end of each lesson / day you should leave feedback on work completed and class behaviour, allowing for a smooth transition with the regular class teacher.
The role of a Teaching Assistant will see you supporting the subject teacher and working with small groups of children or on a 1-2-1 basis. The children you support may have EHCP’s so an understanding or experience of working with SEN is essential.
The ideal graduate seeking education experience will:
* Be a Graduate * Have some experience working with children aged 11-16, in a work or voluntary capacity
* Have a positive and engaging demeanour
* Be able to build positive professional relationships with both staff and students
* Be able to think on your feet
* Be able to communicate effectively
* Be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of students
To join us and be successful in this Graduate seeking education experience role you will need:
* An Enhanced DBS Disclosure Certificate, which is on the update service or be willing to apply for one (cost refunded after the completion of 20 days’ work)
* An overseas police check (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this Graduates seeking education experience post in Warrington.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay with PAYE payroll (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer