Wayman Education is looking for a Head of Business and Economics to work within an excellent mixed Roman Catholic school in central London. This is a full-time permanent position with the successful Business and Economics teacher expected to manage the department and continue it’s on-going success. The successful business and economics teacher will be teaching a 50/50 split of both subjects at key stage 4 & 5. To be considered for this opportunity please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.
This is fantastic mixed faith school which has a long-standing history of academic excellence. The school has a brilliant reputation within the local community and is regarded as one of the best within the borough. Students are able and behaviour is exceptional, the school is accessible by public transport. All in all, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within one of the best schools within London. It is a wonderful place to work both in terms of students and staff members.
Experience and Qualifications
* Ability to teach both Business and Economics to A-level
* A formal teaching qualification with QTS (i.e. PGCE)
* Legal ability to work within the UK
* Lesson planning and effective delivery to meet the needs of all learners
* Assessment and recording of achievement
* Managing the classroom and resources effectively in order to create a safe, stimulating and positive learning environment for all students
* To maintain positive discipline and promote the well-being and progress of students, providing guidance and advice
* Developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents and students, maintaining effective lines of communication
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years experience within the education field. We’ve worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence.
The salary will be paid in line with the teacher pay scale (MPS / UPS)
To be considered for this opportunity or any other teaching opportunities please forward a CV as soon as possible
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.