368: the in-house Agency
To make an impact that matters, have an idea that matters. Like many of today’s most successful businesses, Deloitte’s finest creative output now comes from within. 368, our in-house agency, are a team of strategists, creatives, filmmakers, developers, event specialists, and more. We work together to create everything from brilliant brand campaigns to beautifully designed bid materials.
Our aim is to create the strategy, ideas and executions that set our brand apart as a world-leader.
Our firm’s projects are as diverse and impactful as they come, from tackling the climate crisis, to innovating new technology products. In 368, our role is to help share these incredible stories, bringing them to life via integrated solutions that are as creatively effective as our clients are diverse.
This role is to work alongside the Creative Director to help raise the standard of our storytelling and build the Deloitte brand through moving image. It’s a role for people who are passionate about different types of film and look for ways to drive new ideas and processes to enhance our work and improve efficiency.
It will appeal to people who like solving B2B problems and challenges in creative ways, people who can come up with simple and elegant film and animation solutions within our brand guidelines and bring to life stories that are clear, confident and human.
Deloitte has a first-class Film Studio with the facilities required to deliver exciting and engaging films and video. We’re looking for a Head of Film Studio to drive the innovation and creativity as well as the high standard of production of our films. We aspire to create work that is innovative and distinctive – and unrivalled in the wider business market.
It’s a key role, part teacher and guide, part quality control and part technical genius. We are on a journey to raise standards across every aspect of our creative output and win major brand and advertising awards.
Responsibilities of the role
• You will manage a team of producers/editors/videographers and work closely with the Creative Director to create impactful videos that stand out from the mass of content that is awash with corporate, vanilla communications. You will need to tell stories that engage from the outset and maintain interest (aligning with YouTube/Vimeo algorithms).
• You will deliver on projects that elevate our work to ensure it can win awards and reflect the energy, diversity and professionalism of the brand that align with the Deloitte brand, but which push the boundaries of creativity
• You will be working on a range of projects across all the company’s stakeholder clients. These include campaign films (like commercials), documentary style assets that showcase different specialists and spokespeople within the organization; award and case-study videos; reportage style videos for events and panels
• Develop a strong rapport with and managing key Film Studio stakeholders: attend meetings and briefing sessions with clients; discussing briefs, proactively suggesting different approaches or treatments to solve client issues or presenting something new. Importantly being able to help the client understand what they need and what we will be producing
• Inspiring and developing a team, building on their strengths and skills, knowledge and performance as necessary
• As Film Studio lead, you will work closely with the other people in the wider 368 team to schedule work and maximise utilisation
• Proactively manage forecasts, budgets and income, running the Studio as a profit centre
• Manage external suppliers to supplement requirements as and when required
• You will work closely with our creative team to create defining (and award winning) work
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full time basis.
Your professional experience
• A significant background in film & video
• An ability to come up with problem solving, campaign-driven creative film ideas
• Video direction/editing skills
• Ability to work across multiple campaigns and initiatives;
• Attention to timing, detail and brand
• Someone with the imagination to understand the Deloitte brand and how to elevate it
• A team leader, able to motivate a team to produce award-winning work
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
Requisition code: 181032
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.