Teach Now are currently recruiting for a higher level teaching assistant (HLTA) to work in a primary school based in Barnet, North London. This is a long term role starting from January 2020.
Your role will be to support and assist Teachers deliver their lessons in line with the National Curriculum, whilst supporting the pupils’ learning and development. A positive and flexible approach is essential, whilst having the ability to use your own initiative. You may be required to cover PPA sessions which may include planning and delivering sessions within the classroom.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
* High quality classroom practitioner
* Has the ability to motivate and inspire children to achieve their potential
* Eager to make a positive contribution to the continued success of our school.
* Enthusiastic, hardworking, creative and a team player
* Has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* Able to commit for the duration of the placement
* Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
* Honest and compassionate
* DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team with a proven track record
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for this HLTA role you must have relevant HLTA certificate, good written and spoken communication skills & strong classroom management skills
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.