Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) – Stevenage, Hertfordshire – Full Time (term time only) -EYFS/KS1
Are you a qualified HLTA or do you have experience within schools working as a higher level teaching assistant?
Do you have the skills to work along side the teacher and deliver planned lessons when needed?
If you’re already a HLTA or would like to join a school where you can train and develop then please apply today.
* Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
* Stevenage, Hertfordshire
* Full time (term time only)
* February 2021 start
* Fixed Term 1 year contract
* Must have experience working with EYFS/KS1
* £70 – £110 per day PAYE
Class Education are seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) for a School in Stevenage, Hertfordshire from after February half term 2021.
The role is to deliver lessons across the whole school so the ideal candidate would already have a wealth of experience in the EYFS and KS1 curriculum.
The school can offer you
* Children who are thirsty to learn
* Christian values at the heart of the school and strong links with the church
* An attractive outdoor environment
* A detailed induction process for all new members of staff
* Commitment to work/life balance
* A well-planned curriculum
* A skilled team of teaching assistants to support children’s learning
* A head teacher who sees all members of the community as leaders and has a commitment to providing CPD for career progression
* Support and mentoring
* Opportunities to work with externalproviders.
The role will be for 32.5 hours per week 8.30am – 3.30pm (Monday – Friday) with a half an hour unpaid lunch break and a half an hour MSA lunch duty. The position is a fixed term (until December 2021), term time only contract, when this will be reviewed.
If you would like to apply for this position or for more information, please contact Katherine at Class Education today
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.