Are you a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant or a Graduate with HLTA experience?
If so, please Apply!
Remedy Education are seeking dedicated HLTA’s to work in some excellent primary, secondary and SEN schools across the East London area, on a full-time, long-term and immediate basis.
About the role:
* Lead the classroom in the absence of the Class Teacher
* Work alongside the Teacher to ensure that lessons take place effectively
* Work in groups and on a 1:1 basis with pupils who require extra support
* Assist the Teacher to plan and prepare learning resources
* Assist with managing behaviour in the classroom
* Minimum 6 months of experience as a HLTA
* 1 year prior experience as a Teaching Assistant
* HLTA status / qualification OR Degree
* Confident leading classes independently in the absence of a Teacher
* Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Remedy Education:
* Highly competitive pay rates
* Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
* Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.